72” Shoot Through Umbrella
The 72 inch umbrella features a heavy duty 8mm strong-walled shaft with a new and improved rib connection hub utilizing a molded steel slider for improved durability.Ideal for families, large groups, fashion and glamour photography.
A shoot-through white diffusion umbrella which features a heavy duty 8mm strong-walled shaft with a new and improved rib connection hub utilizing a molded steel slider for improved durability. It uses the same new improved fiberglass rib design recently added to our entire line of umbrellas. It is ideal for families, large groups, fashion and glamour photography. When used as a bounce umbrella, some of the light escapes through the umbrella and can bounce off walls adding a little more fill light. It can also be used as a shoot through or as a scrim to diffuse harsh light. It can be used to keep your models cool on the set between shots in hot sunny locations.
Features and Benefits
- Constructed using 16 durable fiberglass ribs
- Strong rib connection hub
- Heavy duty 8mm strong-walled shaft
- White diffusion interior for soft reflected light or use as a shoot through
- Compatible with all Photoflex swivels and strobes
- Folds down like a traditional umbrella which makes it easily portable
- Light weight nylon carry case with shoulder strap
Arc Length 86" (218.44), Tip to Tip Width 71" (180.34cm), Shaft length 36.5" (92.71)
Folded Length 43.5" (110.49cm)
Shaft Diameter 8mm
Be the first to review this product.