Dual TRITONFLASH® Battery Powered Strobe Kit
Two head 600w/s TRITONFLASH kit, utilizing a lithium ion battery pack.
Check out Joe Farace’s review on the TRITONFLASH for Shutterbug Magazine.
The Photoflex® TRITONFLASH® is the most advanced Lithium Ion portable strobe available. Built to the high standards of Photoflex®, the TRITONFLASH® is unique and unmatched by any other battery strobe on the market.
The TRITONFLASH® delivers where others fall short:
- With more than double the power settings of the competition, the TRITONFLASH® has 19 super-accurate settings to match any lighting situation.
- Color temperature is more accurate and stable across all 19 power settings than other battery strobes in its class.
- The TRITONFLASH recycles 20% faster than the nearest competitor, making it the fastest battery strobe in its class.
- The TRITONFLASH can power two strobe heads on one battery and fire them both at full power or articulated individually at any proportional power. The competition either cuts your power in half per head or doesn’t even allow this option.
- The TRITONFLASH has a more efficient heat dissipating flash tube design, a contributing factor to its ability to fire up to 7 frames per second.
When you compare the TRITONFLASH® to the competition, there is no comparison.
Rated at 300 watt seconds with a guide number of 185 and up to 750 full power flashes on a single charge, the TRITONFLASH® operates in the power range of studio strobes, enabling photographers to shoot large setups in bright sun without the need for AC power. Fast recycling allows bursts of up to 6 shots per second for capturing fast action at weddings, sporting events, or for scientific purposes.
Our lightweight lithium ion battery pack (22 ounces / 623 grams) is extremely efficient and environmentally safe, representing a significant upgrade from heavier Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) systems. The charger automatically adjusts to AC voltages between 100~240 volts for international use. The TritonFlash battery can be charged while it is connected to the battery pack and the flash can be used while it is charging with no adverse effect. The battery can also be removed from the battery pack to charge, which facilitates charging of a spare while the flash is in use with 2nd battery. These qualites make the TritonFlash™ a smart buy for both studio and location photographers.
Features and Benefits
- The latest Lithium Ion battery technology for fast recycling and long life
- Built-in optical slave sensor
- Up to 750 flashes at full power on a single charge
- 30,000 lashes at min power
- Fast Processing for bursts up to 6 frames per second
- 19 power settings with accurate 1/3 stop increments
- Includes one lithium battery and a free extra lithium battery ($349. value)
- Quick change design for fast battery swapping
- Powerful 300 watt second output – suitable for large groups in full sun
- Battery pack will power two TritonFlash™ heads on full power simultaneously
- Capacitors are housed in the TritonFlash™ heads for power management independence
- Very short flash duration for stopping action, even on full power
- Modeling light with ten-second auto shut off for maximizing battery life
- Comes with robust all metal swivel for supporting umbrellas and large SoftBoxes
- Can be operated worldwide on AC power (100~240 volts)
- Will operate on AC power and recharge battery at the same time
- Digital readout on backlit screen can be easily read in bright or dark environments
- Flash duration Full power 1/1 1/3200S
- Flash duration Min. power 1/64 1/8600S
- Sync voltage 5V
- Amp Load while charging at 120V (Power draw) 2.3A
- Amp Load while charging at 220V (Power draw) 1.8A
- Recycle time (Full power) 3.0
- Recycle time (Min power) 0.1S
- Color temperature 5500K +/- 200K
- Modeling light 12V 35W (T4 type Halogen GY6.35 / 2-PIN base)
- 2 - TRITONFLASH® strobe heads
- 1 -Power module with connections for two TRITONFLASH® heads
- 1 - Lithium ion battery
- 1-Carrying case for power pack with shoulder strap
- 2 -Battery cables (4 feet/1.2 meters)
- 2 -Battery extension cable (9.8 feet/3 meters)
- 1 -AC powered international battery charger (100~240 volts)
- 1-AC power cord for battery charger
- 1 -AC plug adaptor for European use
- 2 -7 inch reflector accessory
- 2 -Swivel stand mount (all metal)
- 2 -Flash tube protector cap
- 2 -Hot shoe sync cable for direct connection to camera
Be the first to review this product.