StarLite®: medium digital kit
Excellent for small object tabletop photography and basic food shooting. Provides an ideal hair light for video interviews and newscasts. Very good specular key light when face is removed.
The StarLite®: medium digital kit is particularly useful as a soft separation or hair light on video sets. It is also an excellent single constant source for tabletop photography, especially when combined with a reflector. Yields a soft wrap-around light for head and shoulders glamour portraits. Accepts high output compact flourescent lamps for daylight balanced applications.
This kit comes with:
StarLite® QL with standard components
2 1000watt StarLite® lamps
Medium SilverDome® SoftBox
Medium LiteStand (8')
Features and Benefits
WarrantyStarLite 3 years, Silverdome 6 years, LiteStand 5 years
- The StarLite® Tilt Swivel Mount allows quick, easy, one-handed adjustments to direction of light source
- Brimstone® Fabric - high-heat resistant, will withstand up to 400°F without burning
- QRC (Quick Release Corners) - creates stronger corners on the SilverDome and allows for easy set up and break down
- Heat Vents - Velcro® open to help keep box cooler
- Inner baffle eliminates hot spots.
- Face diffuser for soft, even light output.
- Inner baffle and face diffuser are removable for high-contrast lighting
- Works with continuous or strobes lights.
- Sewn-in loops allows soft box to be suspended from ceiling
- LiteStand 2214- extends to 8 feet; thick, oversized aluminum tubing provides superior strength under heavy loads; bolted joints make parts replacement quick and simple
|StarLite Lamp - 1000 watt (110 volt)||FV-SL1000|
|SilverDome® nxt: medium||FV-SD2M|
|Dimensions:||24.5x32x17” / 62x81x43cm|
|Weight:||3 lbs / 1.36 kg|
|Maximum Wattages:||2,000 watts|
|Dimensions:||Extends 8 feet, 1 inch|
Be the first to review this product.