Friday, November 19, 2010
Weekend Challenge November 19-21: Blind Luck
It's time for the next weekend challenge! This weekend, your theme is "Blind Luck."
Remember the rules:
- The given theme for the weekend challenge will be announced on the Photoflex facebook before 5:00 PM PST every Friday afternoon.
- In order to be eligible to win, you must submit your entry between the time that the challenge is posted (Friday afternoon before 5:00 PM PST) and8:00 AM PSTthe following Monday morning.
- Entries must be submitted to the Photoflex Weekend Challenge Flickr Group Pool.
- One final entry per entrant. If an entrant enters more than one final image, all images will be discarded and the entrant disqualified until only one final image remains for submission.
- Along with the actual entry, each entrant is required to submit a single "set-up shot" which shows how the image was produced (this rule may be discarded in the case of video entries for video themes). This rule is to assure that the image is not being plagiarized. It will also allow the users to see how you can achieve certain photographic situations.
- Though you must be over 18 years of age to be eligible to win, that does not necessarily entail that certain photographic subjects will be considered acceptable for the entire over-18 age group. Those who submit images depicting nudity, foul language, and any pornographic subject matter out of both the facebook and the Flickr accounts will be disqualified. Implied nude is acceptable.
- Weekly winners will be chosen by the Photoflex Social Networking Team. Monthly winners will be chosen by previous monthly winner (with the exception of the first month, where the Photoflex Team will select the winner).
- Voicing opinions of which photograph you personally like is not only allowed, but encouraged! There will be a specific discussion thread for each week and each monthly contest.
If you have problems accessing the Flickr group, no worries! Just post your entries to the Photoflex facebook wall.
Good luck! Remember, it's not about who posts first, but who posts best. Take some time, and go get the shot.
The Photoflex Social Networking Team