Noel Del Pilar
Noel Del Pilar is wedding photographer specializing in destination weddings with a photojournalistic style combined with a fashionable, artistic, directed portraits to create wedding day images that are real and full of emotion. He is a proud member of Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI), Professional Photographers of America (PPA), among other local photographers associations.
Not a newcomer to the photographic industry, Noel has been a professional photographer for over 14 years. His passion for photography began at an early age. He has been recognized by numerous publications worldwide including WPPI Monthly (October 2003), Professional Photographer Magazine, Grace Ormonde Wedding Style, Destination Weddings & Honeymoons, Bodas USA, and other industry related magazines.
Noel is a Certified Photographer and Photographic Craftsman of Professional Photographers of America; he conducts seminars and speaks yearly at photographic conventions like WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) in Las Vegas, NV.
His professional images appears in many of the Amherst Media books like:
- “Master Posing Guide for Wedding Photographers” – Bill Hunter Editor – published by Amherst Media
- “The Best of Wedding Photojournalism” 2nd Edition – Bill Hunter Editor – published by Amherst Media
- “Wedding Photography – Advanced Techniques for Digital Photographers – Bill Hunter Editor – published by Amherst Media
- “Small Flash Photography” – Bill Hunter Editor – published by Amherst Media
- “Wedding Photography – A Guide to Posing” David Pierce, Author - Olive Cameron Publishing