Extends to 12 feet, 6 inches. Three adjustable telescoping sections. Collapses to 4 feet 7 inches for easy storage.
The BackDrop Pole is designed to be a secure, stable, and easy-to-use solution for holding backdrops and background rolls on your photo set.
Unibody design with telescoping sections results in fast, secure set ups.
Extended length is 12 feet, 6 inches (3.8 meters). Compressed length is 4 feet, 7 inches (1.4 meters).
Use with Photoflex BackDrops or with your existing backgrounds. Photoflex BackDrop features a sewn channel that easily slides over our BackDrop Pole.
Our backdrop pole requires two LiteStands to support it. If you do not already have LiteStands for it, then we suggest purchasing either the First Studio BackDrop support kit or the ProDuty Backdrop support kit.
Warranty 5 Years
Features and Benefits
- Telescoping sections for easy set up and breakdown
- Ends fit over standard light stand posts
- Extends to 12 feet, 6 inches
- 3 sections
- Tube Diameters 32mm / 1.25 inches , 28mm / 1.12 inches , 24mm / I inch
- Diameter of the ends with T knob set screw 57.50mm / 2.25inches
- Diameter of the ends without T knob set screw 38mm / 1.50inches
- Collapsed length 141.50CM / 55.75 inches
- Extended length 3.8 M / 12 feet 6 inches
Be the first to review this product.