Very versatile background light support stand. Removable telescoping center column with ergonomic grips for holding off camera. Stores very compactly.
$50.95T 1612 3.3 lbs. LiteReach LiteStand: extra small LS-B2200 50.95 litereach-litestand-extra-small
The Backlight LS-2200 is versatile, lightweight and very stable. With the telescoping stand in place it will support a light at a variety of low heights, or the pole can be removed and a light can be held in place at ground level using either one of two 5/8 inch diameter studs. The detachable pole can also be used as a hand-held boom.
Warranty 5 Years
Features and Benefits
- Aluminum construction with two foam handles on riser for hand holding like a boom
- Quickly detachable base for placement on a tabletop or floor
- Use as a low level back light stand, detach and use just the riser for hand holding lights or as a temporary LiteStand extender.
- Ideal for hand holding shoe flash modifier kits
- Rubber feet on base - eliminates sliding or scratching floors
- Black-anodized aluminum frame - absorbs light, eliminating unwanted reflections
- Collapses for easy storage
- Two 5/8 inch studs will accommodate two lights at once at ground level
- Max load 10lbs. vertical
Closed Length: 18" (46cm) Max Height: 34" (86cm)
- Leg Spread - 24" (61cm)
- Tube Diameter - 1" (2.54cm)
- Legs - 1" bar (25.4mm)
- Maximum Load - 7lbs. (3kg)
- Minimum Height - 1.7ft. – 20.75in. – 52.70cm.
- Maximum Height - 2.8ft. – 33.25in. – 84.45cm.
- Closed Length - 1.5ft. – 18.5in. – 46.99cm.
- Weight - 3.3 LBS 1.5 KGS
Be the first to review this product.