The heavy duty LiteStand LS-B2218 is versatile, rugged, all-metal, wide footprint and can extend over ten feet. The best quality and longest warranty in the business.
The Heavy Weight LS-B2218 extends to over ten feet. Photoflex® LiteStands are the best value on the market. All components are built from high quality aircraft grade aluminum alloy, including the oversized tubing, knobs and struts.
To avoid failures due to impact or over tightening we employ metal brake shoe design, not plastic pinch collars. Unlike pinch collars, our telescoping tubing slides easily for fast set up and take down. You'll never have to wrestle with one of our stands.
All parts are assembled with replaceable nuts and bolts, not rivets, so they have extremely high shear strength. Tripod legs have rubber capped non-skid bottoms and an extra wide footprint for increased stability. All our LiteStands have a 5 year warranty.
Warranty 5 Years
Features and Benefits
- Tubing -Thick, oversized aluminum tubing provides superior strength under heavy loads
- Stability - Our LiteStands are made of aircraft grade aluminium alloy
- Extra-wide footprint - increases stability for use with softboxes
- Over-sized knobs - are easy to grip and make for quick setup, adjustments, and breakdown
- Our collars employ metal brake shoe design, not breakable plastic pinch collars
- Rubber feet - eliminate sliding
- Bolted Joints - for high sheer strength
- Black-anodized aluminum frame - absorbs light rather than reflecting it into your shots the way it would with a silver stand
Extends 10 feet, 10 inches
- Minimum Height - 3.6ft. – 43.5in. – 1.10m
- Maximum Height - 10.8ft. – 130in. – 3.30m
- Closed Length - 3.1ft. – 36.75in. – 93.35cm.
- Leg Spread - 3.75ft. – 45in. – 1.14m
- Product Weight - 5.4 LBS / 2.45 KGS
- Max load 12lbs.
Be the first to review this product.