The Medium Weight LS-B2214 is constructed of super strong aircraft grade aluminum alloy, and extends over eight feet. Our stands have a 5 year warranty and are the best value on the market.
Photoflex® LiteStands are the best value on the market. All components of the Medium Weight LS-B2214 are built from high quality aircraft grade aluminum alloy, including the oversized tubing, knobs and struts.
To avoid failures due to impact or over tightening we employ metal brake shoe design, not plastic pinch collars. Unlike pinch collars, our telescoping tubing slides easily for fast set up and take down. You'll never have to wrestle with one of our stands.
All parts are assembled with replaceable nuts and bolts, not rivets, so they have extremely high shear strength. Tripod legs have rubber capped non-skid bottoms and an extra wide footprint for increased stability. All our LiteStands have a 5 year warranty.
Warranty 5 Years
Features and Benefits
- Tubing -Thick, oversized aluminum tubing provides superior strength under heavy loads
- Metal knobs and struts for incredible strength and long life
- Stability - Our LiteStands are made of heavy-duty materials
- Extra-wide footprint - increases stability for use with softboxes
- Over-sized knobs - are easy to grip and make for quick setup, adjustments, and breakdown
- Rubber feet - eliminate sliding
- Bolted Joints - for high sheer strength
- Black-anodized aluminum frame - absorbs light rather than reflecting it into your shots the way it would with a silver stand
Extends 8 feet, 1 inch
- Minimum Height - 3.4ft. – 41in. – 1.04m
- Maximum Height - 8ft. – 97.75in. – 2.48m
- Closed Length - 2.9ft. – 34.50in – 87.63cm.
- Leg spread - 3.75ft. – 45in. – 1.14m
- Max load 12lbs.
Be the first to review this product.