Your Complete OEM /Private Brand Source for Photo and Video Light Enhancing Equipment Solutions.
Photoflex has been a world-leading manufacturer and innovator in lighting equipment for the film, video and HD video industries for 28 years. Photoflex manufactures various strobes and constant lighting softboxes for all major lights including its own line of lights. Photoflex is the maker of various diffusers and reflectors, complete tungsten and daylight lights kits, speed light accessories, and cases.
Photoflex’s manufacturing OEM capabilities will save your company time and money because your fixed costs will be reduced. Your revenue and profits will increase due to faster time to market with innovative proven products that will delight your customers.
The Photoflex Difference
• High quality short to long runs at a competitive price
• Flexible, easy to work with
• Timely prototyping/approval process
• High customer satisfaction ratings
• Peace of mind - the right product, at theright place, at the right time
• Extension of your design/manufacturing team
• Designed to your specifications
• Proprietary patents
Manufacturing Capabilities (Many resources available to source various products)
• Quick turn
• First article and production runs
• Silk screening
Products Manufactured Include
• Strobe Softbox Connectors
• Video Softbox Connectors
• LiteDisc®/MultiDisc® Reflectors
• LitePanel Reflectors
• ShoeMount Flash
• Shooting Enclosures
• JIT capabilities
• Private branding
• Value engineering
• 100% testing
• Proprietary design (OEM)
• Vendor managed inventory
• Worldwide product placement
• Warehousing in USA, Europe and Asia
• ISO 9001
• Professional Photographer
• Emerging Photographer
• Serious Amateur
• HD Video
and many, many more, please inquire.
For more information on OEM services, please contact Sales
or call (831) 786-1370
The first version of the StarLite constant light creates a beautiful and flattering constant light that is perfect for stills and video. This model does not have the quick-release function to remove the soft box connector, rather it uses a manual set pin seen on the top of the unit. It also uses a wing handle swivel, unlike the new model which uses a single action handle/tilt adjust. The Legacy model includes a rectangular softbox connector. For the OctoDome, the connector FV-BSLOCTOCON needs to be purchased separately.