All metal construction, extra wide footprint, extends to 12 feet and easily supports our largest SoftBoxes. Photoflex LiteStands have the best quality and longest warranty (5 years) in the business.
The heavy duty LiteStand LS-B2320Y extends to twelve feet. This LiteStand has a flip top brass post which allows for light head top or side mounting.
Photoflex® LiteStands are the best value on the market. All components are built from high quality aircraft grade aluminum alloy, including the oversized tubing, knobs and struts.
To avoid failures due to impact or over tightening we employ metal brake shoe design, not plastic pinch collars. Unlike pinch collars, our telescoping tubing slides easily for fast set up and take down. You'll never have to wrestle with one of our stands.
All parts are assembled with replaceable nuts and bolts, not rivets, so they have extremely high shear strength. Tripod legs have rubber capped non-skid bottoms and an extra wide footprint for increased stability.
Warranty 5 Years
Features and Benefits
- Tubing -Thick, oversized aluminum tubing provides superior strength under heavy loads
- Flip top brass post - allows for light head top or side mounting
- Stability - Our LiteStands are made of heavy-duty materials
- Extra-wide footprint - increases stability for use with softboxes
- Over-sized metal knobs - are easy to grip and make for quick setup, adjustments, and breakdown
- Rubber feet - eliminate sliding
- Bolted Joints - for high shear strength
- Black-anodized aluminum frame - absorbs light rather than reflecting it into your shots
- Maximum height - 11.9ft. – 143in. – 3.63m
- Closed length - 3.5ft. – 41.5in. – 1.05m
- Leg Spread - 3.5ft. – 41.5in. – 1.05m
- Product Weight - 6 LBS / 2.73 KGS
- Max load 20lbs.
Be the first to review this product.